Thunderdome Fantasy Sports

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rule Change Proposals

RavingLunatic
    RavingLunatic
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

Rule Change Proposals Empty Rule Change Proposals

Post  RavingLunatic Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:16 am

The following proposals have been made and will be up for league vote soon:

Instant Trades: No voting period/review of trades. We're all grown and this is a dynasty league with option pay-ins so whatever two teams agree to is what they agree to. End of story.

Reduce Draft to 3 Rounds: Basically we would keep 18 players instead of 15 and the draft would be only 3 rounds. People seemed to lose interest after the 3rd round so this might now be a bad idea.

Worst Picks First: No draft lottery. We'd do this just like the NFL. Worst record picks first all the way through to the SB champ picking last.
    NetVets
    NetVets

Male Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-04-20

Rule Change Proposals Empty Re: Rule Change Proposals

Post  NetVets Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:32 pm

these two i'm for:

Reduce Draft to 3 Rounds: Basically we would keep 18 players instead of 15 and the draft would be only 3 rounds. People seemed to lose interest after the 3rd round so this might now be a bad idea.

Worst Picks First: No draft lottery. We'd do this just like the NFL. Worst record picks first all the way through to the SB champ picking last.

Trades should have a vote.....but i'm not playing for cash so either way is fine with me.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:51 am